All Night Prom at Disneyland, 1961 - Photographed by Ralph Crane.
HAPPY NO SHAVE NOVEMBER! #andrewisgay #goatee #mustache #finallyitsover
View of the Champs-Élysées, Paris
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW WEIRD THIS 5 HOUR ENERGY AD IS
THE DEER STEALS 5 HOUR ENERGY SO THE GUY CAN’T GET UP EARLY TO HUNT?
BUT THE GUY IS TOTALLY PREPARED FOR THIS.
AND RATHER THAN SLEEP WITH HIS GUN AND SHOOT THE (LAW-BREAKING) DEER, HE KEEPS 5 HOUR ENERGY EXTRA STRENGTH IN BED WITH HIM SO THAT HE CAN GET UP EVEN EARLIER TO KILL THE DEER?
WHO GOT PAID TO WRITE THIS
- The Process of Perfection
- Production CADs denote how and where each frame will be cut from sheets of custom-designed acetate
- Acetate sheets are cut by machine, specific to the shape of each frame
- Extracting the raw frame shape from its acetate sheet
- The manual, hand filing process carves raw angles into each prototype…
- … Followed by further shaping and refining by hand
- Acetate frame fronts and their corresponding temples
- A metal hinge is fused into acetate for integrity of strength; no adhesives or glues are ever used in Oliver Peoples products
- Using a lens pattern, the frame and lenses are matched
- Along with the most advanced machinery in the world, hand tools like calipers and files are still utilized to create our eyewear
- For a limited-edition product like the Sir Series Vintage capsule, the temple caps are hand-tooled with our signature designs